Friday, December 30, 2011




Finally some quite time after the holidays to turn these photos around so these two can get their save the date cards out this month! So much fun with Brittany and Patrick at the little park behind my house. So many different places to shoot there. I love it. Luckily the weather was perfect and we could do short sleeves with no worry of wind or rain. I am so excited for the wedding!!
I would like to do an additional shoot with this couple before the wedding in their full Harry Potter attire! They have matching tattoos and I would love to incorporate their love for each other with their shared interests. I am blessed to have such fun friends who what to take not only the traditional portraits for their engagement photos, but also like to branch out a bit and include their dog, and are OK with my suggestions to put their dog on the BBQ!
Hopefully some holiday photos soon to come, but don't hold your breath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment