Thursday, June 2, 2011

inspiration

I have been motivated to start writing my blogs more frequently. I also just shipped off my computer to be fixed. So instead of using that as an excuse to put off my entries until pricilla comes home, I am blogging from my phone. So capitalization and punctuation may be used loosely for the time. My apologies.

We find inspiration in many different places. The way the sunlight hits the leaves in the trees, the smile on a child's face, the way the chocolate chips melt in a cookie and remain soft even after the cookie cools.
I often find it comes from my friends. Tonight I was invited by an old friend to a meeting with dane sanders. I am blessed to havepeople in my life who share with me such richness. I am not only inspired to work harder at my passion (photography) but motivated to encourage others to do the same.
I cannot even begin to explain just how rewarding it is to do what you love. To find a group of people who are there to support and encourage each other to do the same is like gold to me. Well, white gold, I am not as fond of the yellow kind.

Find inspiration in at least one thing each day and share that with someone you care about. I know your life will be richer, if only for that moment. But it is the moments to remember that we live for. Sharing those moments makes life worth living. Capturing those moments on film keeps me going. Sharing those images with people I care about makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

  1. Well said! What a great reminder to everyone to step away from the chaos and concentrate on moments rather than everything at once!

    Keep writing. It's been a blessing for me!

    ReplyDelete